Good Morning Parents and Players –
- It was a hot one yesterday – good job fighting through it. I think we are in for another high temperature practice today. We will continue to give multiple water breaks, etc. Players – please hydrate during the day.
- Players need (7) practices to be eligible to scrimmage next Monday at FB camp (they can still practice with team in the morning.) If your athlete will not have (7) practices by Saturday (we have practice today and Saturday morning which count toward the 7,) I will be upstairs in the wt. room tomorrow (Wed.) and Thursday from 1:30-3:00 for those who need to make up. Please wear helmet and shoulder pads. We will run around and catch some footballs for about 20 minutes.
- $5 Physicals: Saturday, June 13 8am-11am Trios 521 N. Young St. Kenn
- Spring Fundraiser: Details in attachment. Basically, we will be collecting emails and cell #’s and asking those individuals to sponsor our program. We will be running our fundraiser through “Snap Raise.”
- FB Camp Itinerary: See attachment, but some highlights:
- Starts next Monday (June 15th) – JV/Varsity meet a 9:00 AM / Frosh Start practice on 6th and Dayton Field at 11:00 AM.
- Frosh will stay at KHS through the afternoon and will ride bus out to Hanford HS for Scrimmages. (Players will need ride home from Hanford / Parents encouraged to come watch scrimmages – 6:00-7:30 – they sometimes start a little early so you may want to show up at 5:30.)
- JV/Varsity – After you break from KHS at 2:15, you will need to be at HHS by 3:45 – you will be working with college coaches starting at 4:00.
- M-W is basically the same each day, however, our entire program will be going to Hermiston Thursday morning and will return around 1:30. Camp will be over for the day at that time.
- Camp scrimmages are Friday, Please look at schedule.
Have a great day,